Upcoming on Many Things


I am currently working on two series of articles, one on my personal religious journey and the other making a case against the so-called "Fair Tax." I expect both subjects will include installments written over the next six months or more. I hope at least one topic gets your interest.

In the meantime, I'll continue with other posts, such as movie reviews, photos, and other topics. Speaking of movies, I've added some new links to movie sites, one of which offers free viewing of independent, foreign, and art house films. Check out the links in the sidebar. Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. I will stay tuned. The Fair Tax thing is always just bubbling under the surface here in Georgia, as you well know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief