Spring Cleaning


If you visit my blog periodically, you may have noticed I have made quite a few layout changes. I guess spring and not working inspires me to redesign. I am using a modified grey-press template. I tend to know enough (X)HTML and CSS to get me into trouble, but I usually opt for the trial and error method of programming. I backup my current template, then make a big value change and preview it to see what the setting controls. If it is what I want to change, I then go back and try various other values. That's what I've done here.

I'm mostly finished. I still have not restored my entire list of published bookmarks, but aside from that, most of the changes should be minor after today. That is, until next spring. Let me know what you think. Suggestions welcome.
Add to Mixx!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate