Sharing Obama Email

Got this message this afternoon. Apparently McCain knows he can't win on the issues important to most Americans, so he starts swiftboating Obama's character again. McCain=Same old politics as usual.
Last month, 159,000 Americans jobs were lost.

But the McCain campaign admitted yesterday that they want to "change the subject" away from the economy. Instead of offering solutions, they plan to smear Barack's record and attack his character.

We can't let this happen.

Watch the latest video showing the toll that McCain's out-of-touch policies are taking on American workers, then sign up to help fight back:

http://my.barackobama.com/ChangingTheSubject


Comments

  1. I am sickened, but not surprised at the level of negativity the McCain campaign has now stooped to. It would please me very much if it backfired on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can Bush and McCain/Palin keep spewing that rubbish? I'm lucky enough to not be in that position at this time; but four years ago our finances were precarious at best.

    Now we live in a state a thousand miles away from loved ones but our money situation is good. I'm not sure that the trade off is worth it. Retirement is nye; so we stay and build. In the meantime, I try not to get depressed, because I know that we have it so much better than most of the rest of the world.

    I shouldn't whine: I just miss my kids(who are adults now.) I just hate to see people be in such pain. If I'm so bummed in my position; so many others are suffering much greater hardships. I have no right for tears.

    I just wish there was some way to fix this quandry that our nation is in. What is the correct solution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kkryno, I understand what you mean. I feel lucky to be employed, have my car paid for and it be a hybrid. I don't know the answer you seek, but at least with Obama, I think things may change. With McCain, I'm certain they won't change.

    Dcup, I think few people are fooled by the negativity. They don't have anything to say on real issues, so they try Karl Rove's tactics again. I hope it backfires too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief