Tagged by Lisa - No Pee for Me


I have been tagged by Lisa over at That's Why. Since she has threatened to pee on my bottom drawer if I don't pass this meme along, I thought I better get hopping on this one.

The Rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Rules 1 and 2 complete (see above).

Rule 3 - Six random things about myself:
  1. I can cook healthy Southern food so good that you would slap your mama.
  2. I obsess about my weight. (See number 1 above.)
  3. I'm unemployed and not scared yet, sometimes known as self-delusion.
  4. I recycle. More information will cost you.
  5. I love to travel but rarely have the money to do so. (See number 4 above.)
  6. If I could afford it, I would spend more leisure time at the movies. How would anyone guess that one?
Rule 4 - Tag six people (who will hate me for it) and link to them:
  1. Ann at Dowsing
  2. Rachel at Rachel's New York Times
  3. Shannon at Sinnerviewer
  4. Natasha at paikea’s blog
  5. Libertine at A Libertine's Thoughts
  6. Keith at The Purple Hurricane's Ramblings
So, now I'm posting this and getting ready to follow rules 5 and 6. So if those I tagged don't follow the rules, I will send Lisa over to pee in your bottom drawer while mine is dry.
Add to Mixx!

Comments

  1. Yay! Thank you for indulging me. Can I come over for dinner? I'll bring my mom so I have someone to slap. And I'll pick up a movie on my way. What would you like to see?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate