I have been tagged by Lisa over at That's Why. Since she has threatened to pee on my bottom drawer if I don't pass this meme along, I thought I better get hopping on this one.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Rules 1 and 2 complete (see above).
Rule 3 - Six random things about myself:
- I can cook healthy Southern food so good that you would slap your mama.
- I obsess about my weight. (See number 1 above.)
- I'm unemployed and not scared yet, sometimes known as self-delusion.
- I recycle. More information will cost you.
- I love to travel but rarely have the money to do so. (See number 4 above.)
- If I could afford it, I would spend more leisure time at the movies. How would anyone guess that one?
- Ann at Dowsing
- Rachel at Rachel's New York Times
- Shannon at Sinnerviewer
- Natasha at paikea’s blog
- Libertine at A Libertine's Thoughts
- Keith at The Purple Hurricane's Ramblings