Now the Wait


I had a pretty extensive phone interview with some of the folks in Birmingham Tuesday morning. I wasn't sure how well it went. After all, I was talking to five people on a conference call and four of them were talking on speaker phone. And I had to clarify the meaning of some of the industry jargon that was coming up during the interview. Yikes!! You may call a tomato a tomato. I may have worked where we called it a love apple.

Anyway late Tuesday afternoon the recruiter called me to say that, while it is not a done deal yet, the company is moving forward to get the requisition signed. He said he should know something and call me late Wednesday afternoon.
Add to Mixx!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate