Yeah! The Refrigerator is Installed!


After a week using an ice chest, I am delighted to report that my refrigerator was delivered and installed this morning. I have washed it with vinegar and water, removed the tape and plastic wrap, and have loaded the few perishable items I have.

I've run about three gallons of water to clear the water line. I'll still have to toss the first bin of ice as a precaution. According to the user guide, I should not put any food in until it runs about a day. I guess it takes that long to achieve the correct temperature. The few things I did put in won't be a big deal if I have to toss them.

Comments were left on my previous refrigerator post that my new refrigerator may be made in China or in South Carolina. I have not found any info. about that yet, but I will continue to search when I have more time. If the "made in" label is on the back somewhere, we'll just have to keep on wondering.
Add to Mixx!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate