Bob Barr: GOP in Deep Shit But Less So After He Left

Georgia scumbag politician, Bob Barr, spoke to CNN on Saturday, waxing on about how bad it was for the Republicans that Arlen Specter became a Democrat. He said the party is in "deep 'shit,'" but it is less so after he left.

Barr was such a scourge on the GOP, that when he ran for President in 2008 as an absurdly fake libertarian, the party faithful returned the favor and virtually no one voted for him. Now if someone would just invite Barr to leave Georgia or get him to shut the fuck up, what a blessing that would be.

Comments

  1. I was quite "surprised" that all the Libertarians I know voted for McCain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about Barr, but I know that Neal Boortz likes him.  That's all I need to know to know that he's a scumbag.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate