Facebook and Other Social Media

I had told friends that I would not join them on Facebook, but about three months ago, I did anyway. It's been a blast, plus I found a short temp job via Facebook Marketplace.

I also joined Twitter, but I almost never use it. I guess I need someone to teach me its finer points, as I see little virtue in it.

On the other hand, now I am addicted to Facebook, especially one of its many games, Mafia Wars. When I first started playing it, little did I know it could become addicting. I've been addicted to games in the past, such as Hearts on Yahoo Games, so I'm sure in time that this addiction will pass away as the others did. I know it will when I find a job and get busy with "life" again.

However, in the meantime, join my mafia, damn it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Little Town Beseeches Obama’s Health Chief

Campbell's Soup Takes Stand Against Hate